Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Recent Scrapping

These are a collection of challenges from chookscraps that I have completed over the last month or so.

The first is a baby shower card and the challenge was for it to have dimension. There are many layers and the 3 photos are popped up with foam dots. The shower theme was purple so I wanted to incorporate that and the stamps are meant to show - pregnancy, baby shower, then the baby is born!

This was a LO for the continuous challenge at chookscraps. I really like my photoshopped photo but I do think I will try scrapping it again one day. Although I might be getting a new engagement ring as this one was not that quality and the stone fell out so I might have an entirely different ring to scrap next time!

I do really like this last one. Little bit of photoshopping to make the bride stand out. Criteria for this challenge involved fairy tales, hence the 'happy ever after' in the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment