Saturday, November 27, 2010

Engagement Party

Well, the night came and went and everyone seems to think it was a success! I felt like it was impossible to chat to anyone for longer than 30 seconds before the next person came along but I got to do a bit of dancing in the end and had a good time. Here are just a couple of my dodgy pics from the night. We should be getting some better ones off friends at some stage.

The cakes that my very talented bridesmaid made.

The hall setup. You can kinda get the effect of the tissue paper balls I made. My mum also made some awesome bunting but I will wait and see if I get a better photo of that. They perfectly matched the balloons and colour scheme.

And... towards the end of the night my friends 'repurposing' the tissue paper balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment