Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cybercrop!

It's cybercrop time at Bon's again! I've just finished the blog train and there was some lovely work to see so I highly recommend frittering away an afternoon doing that! Not sure when I'll have a chance to do some scrapping this weekend. I have another engagement party to attend tonight and then I am baking all tomorrow for a Christmas Carols party! Mmm, Christmas cookies.

I will be making these sugar cookies again but in Christmas shapes and colours of course!

2 comments:

  1. wow what lovely looking cookies!!

    thankyou for popping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been baking up a storm. Those melting moments look just like the fancy gourmet ones you get in cafes. I'd pay to eat one, lol!

    Thanks for popping by my blog on your blog train. It was wonderful to get your comment :)

    ReplyDelete